I had an abortion. It changed everything. Help starts with us.
People deal with the aftermath of an abortion experience in many different ways. The way they choose to deal with it changes everything.
- Unable to “forgive herself”
- Emotionally numb
- Feels degraded/debased
- Fears punishment
- Feels exploited
- Feels rejected
- Fears/dreams about losing a child
- Flashbacks and/or nightmares
- Fears another pregnancy or infertility
- Feels inferior
- Fears failure
- Sleep disturbances
- Crying spells
- Divides times into “before” and “after” the abortion
- Avoids baby reminders
- Reduced motivation
- Loss of normal sources of pleasure
- Self-punishing and/or self-degrading behavior
- Develops eating disorders
- Alcohol and/or drug abuse
- Suicidal impulses
- Promiscuity or frigidity
- Loss of interest in sex
- Marital stress
- Abusive/tolerates abusive relationships
- Withdraws from others
- Difficulty with all types of intimacy
- Changes in relationships
- Wants replacement/atonement child
- Damaged mother/child relationship
- Over-protective of living children
- Fails to bond with subsequent children
- Damaged feminine concept
- Anniversary/Due date reaction
“I don’t know what my life would be like right now if not for this class. I thank God for this Bible study! I can be whole and strong now. I praise the Lord for showing me the way to you. It has changed my life, if not given me a whole new one. Thank you!”
We'd love to talk with you.
We believe no one should have to face this alone. When you’re ready, we are here.
Call or come in today. No appointment necessary.
Receive FREE and confidential medical services.
Determine a path that’s right for you.
Not quite ready to talk?
Download our “Before You Choose” information sheet.