Your Change Changes Lives
When you support our Baby Bottle Campaign, you are providing the gift of life to unborn children and allowing women and men to find real hope in a time of crisis. There are two ways you can help—virtually or traditional format!
Baby Bottle Campaign
Eight Easy Steps
- Choose the date bottles will be distributed.
- Assign a coordinator for the Baby Bottle Campaign.
- Decide if you will you need a speaker or video from Piedmont Women’s Center to use for kick-off?
- Have baskets or containers ready with empty bottles in them to handout at each exit door after each service (one bottle per family).
- Instruct members to return all bottles (filled or empty) on determined date (2-3 weeks, no later). Have a specific gathering spot for return of the bottles on return date.
- If the bottles are returned after original return date, please have a pre-determined, secure place for members to return them.
- If an organization or church would like to know total of bottle offering, they should make plans to have their members count the offering and then write a check to Piedmont Women’s Center.
- Please return all bottles (filled or empty) to our Admin Office at 1143 Grove Rd. The office hours are Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-4:30pm. If you have any questions, please email Kayla at email@example.com.