Thank you for considering an intership at Piedmont Women’s Center. We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you find a place to serve with us, using your gifts and talents, along with your desire to bring others to Him through His free gift of salvation.
Please fill out the Contact Form below and we will be in touch with you regarding the application and intership process.
This form should be filled out by those who are interested in interning at Piedmont Women’s Center (PWC) in the upstate of South Carolina. All information submitted will be kept confidential.
Please note that some areas of service may require training.
Once this form has been submitted, a staff member will be in touch with information on how to get started with the intership process.
We are so grateful for your interest in Piedmont Women’s Center, and please know we covet your prayers.
The following is a list of potential intern projects & experiences:
- Completion of Piedmont Women’s Center Resource Coach Training
- Data Entry of Client files
- Participation & work related to major fund- raiser(s) – (Spring) –Banquet, (Fall) – Race for Life
- Participation in Community fairs, presentations, & exhibits
- Gathering monthly statistical information and using for monthly Board reports
- Reading and gathering current events as it relates to abortion & women’s health
- Researching of issues related to abortion and state laws
- Observing client sessions with trained Resource Coach
- One –one with client in coaching session (if age requirement of 21 is met)
- Writing opinion pieces on assigned materials
- Gathering materials for events, & speaking engagements
- Be familiar with ministry of Piedmont Women’s Center and able to present 5 minute presentation
- Make phone calls to prospective donor churches or individuals
- Assist in maintaining donor list
- Assist/contribute to timely print marketing pieces
- Evaluate brochures, forms, ads and give feedback as seen