She had an abortion. I was the father. Help starts with us.
People deal with the aftermath of an abortion experience in many different ways. The way they choose to deal with it changes everything.
“Wonderful program. The study material is better than I would have ever imagined might be possible.”
- Unable to “forgive himself”
- Emotionally numb
- Feels degraded/debased
- Fears punishment
- Feels exploited
- Feels rejected
- Fears/dreams about losing a child
- Flashbacks and/or nightmares
- Fears another pregnancy or infertility
- Feels inferior
- Fears failure
- Sleep disturbances
- Crying spells
- Divides times into “before” and “after” the abortion
- Avoids baby reminders
- Reduced motivation
- Loss of normal sources of pleasure
- Self-punishing and/or self-degrading behavior
- Develops eating disorders
- Alcohol and/or drug abuse
- Suicidal impulses
- Promiscuity or frigidity
- Loss of interest in sex
- Marital stress
- Abusive/tolerates abusive relationships
- Withdraws from others
- Difficulty with all types of intimacy
- Changes in relationships
- Wants replacement/atonement child
- Damaged father/child relationship
- Over-protective of living children
- Fails to bond with subsequent children
- Damaged masculine concept
- Anniversary/Due date reaction
We'd love to talk with you.
We believe no one should have to face this alone. When you’re ready, we are here.
Call or come in today. No appointment necessary.
Receive FREE and confidential medical services.
Determine a path that’s right for you.
Not quite ready to talk?
Download our “Before You Choose” information sheet.